Being a fashionista or just enjoying reading about fashion can be hard work, but with 1000s of websites and online apps life is made a little easier, I thought I'd make it even easier and give you my 5 favourite fashion apps which I believe everyone who is into fashion should have on their mobile.
1. Lookbook - Lookbook is free and allows you to see different street styles from across the globe. What I love most about Lookbook is the fact it shows you how best to style a look and be a little more unique.
2. ShopStyle - I love this app so much and it is free. With ShopStyle you can search a term like "pink top" and it will give you a list of pink tops and all the stores that stock them.
3. Elle Magazine - I read Elle Magazine and have for a while now and I adore the app. The app is free to download and gives you fashion/beauty updates, only downside is the fact if you have a print subscription it isn't included on the app, you'd have to get a new subscription.
4. Polyvore - Polyvore is free and a great app for discovering new styles and mixing different items together. I like messing about on Polyvore and sometimes I find items and colours match well together that I'd normally never put together, it is filled with so much inspiration.
5. Depop - I love eBay but Depop is sometimes much better! It allows you to sell last seasons outfits and buy new things. Sometimes you can get a right steal on there.
What fashion apps do you use and can't live without?