When you're lacking passion for blogging or just in a writers block it can be hard to think of ideas to write about. I got writers block often when I'm super busy with work and university, I struggle to schedule posts or think of what to write about next that will keep your readers engaged while you come up with some new cutting-edge ideas. With this being said I thought I'd share a list of blog posts ideas that could help you when you're struggling or super busy.
1. Review something - Review a product you've just bought and let everyone know what you love and don't love about it or review a film/book you've recently seen/read. Be honest.
2. Tag session - Find a tag and answer some questions, ask bloggers on FB & Twitter if they're like to be tagged in the post.
3. Wish list - Show of what you're craving this month, from what's on trend of your favourite store.
4. Run a competition - These are an amazing way to get traffic to your blog and gain some loyal followers.
5. Interviews - Conduct an interview with a blogger or brand. Ask some questions so your readers can get to know them a little better.
6. Hauls - Show of what you've bought recently.
7. 10 things about me - Tell your readers 10 (or more) things about you that they don't already know.
8. A guide to - Write a guide to something
9. Vlog - Start doing video blogs and post them on your blog with a write up.
10. Linky - Do a link up with other bloggers.
11. FAQ - Write a post of frequently asked questions.
12. Your blogging kit - Show your readers what you use while blogging, from camera(s) and lighting to what gives you inspiration.
13: Current trend - Find a current trend in your niche and share your opinions on it.
14. Guest posters - Find a blogger of the same niche and ask them to guest post for you.
15. Day in the life - Show your readers what it is like to live your life for one day.
16. Instagram round up - What have you posted on Instagram this week?
17. Blog goals - Tell everyone your goals from blogging.
18. Favourites - Tell everyone your favourite bloggers, Youtubers, Instagrammers.
19. Bucket list - Things you want to do before you die, get married, have children...
20. How to run - Write how to run a successful (your niche) blog.
21. Empties - What have you finished using this month?
22. NOTD - Show off your nails.
23. FOTD: Show your face of the day.
24. Make over - Do a before and after post.
25. Storage - Show how you store your make-up and beauty products.
26. Favourites - Show off all your favourite beauty products.
27. Dupes - Show a cheaper brand/product that is just as soon as a high-end product.
28. What's in your bag - Show what is in your make-up bag.
29. Morning/Evening routines - This can be two posts or one, show your routine.
30. Seasonal hair/beauty - Show your seasonal hair and beauty tips and looks (separate posts).
31. OOTD - What are you wearing today?
32. My closet - Show off what is in your closet and how you store your clothes
33. Recent purchase - Show what you recently bought.
34. Trends - Say what you love/dislike about current fashion trends
35. A fashion mishap - Show or tell your readers about a fashion mishap.
36. What you'd wear - Show what you'd wear to the gym, birthday party, special occasion, to bed (separate posts).
37. Celebrity look - Replicate a celebrities look using high-street brands.
38. Style for less - How you style for less.
39. Savvy shopping - Show how savvy you are when shopping.
40. Customisation - How you'd customise your outfits.
Lifestyle &/Or Parenting:
41. WIHM - Show off what you've made recently, could be anything crafty.
42. Babies OOTD - Show off what your little one is wearing.
43. Q&A - If they're old enough ask your child some random questions and see what they say.
44. How-to / tutorial - Show your readers how to do something or a tutorial on something.
45. Letters - Write a letter to your unborn baby or a letter for when your child/children grow up.
46. Room tour - Show off your room or where you write your blog from.
47. Recipes - Show off some of your cooking skills.
48. Family photos - Show us your beautiful family.
49. Balancing - How you balance life/work/children/family.
50. Interests/Hobbies - Tell your readers about your interests and hobbies.
51. A recent holiday - Show some pictures and explain why a recent holiday was so amazing.
52. Holiday essentials - What do you have to take on holiday with you? Share.
53. Holiday tips - Any travel tips you follow.
54. What's in your bag - Show what is in your travel bag.
55. My city - Do a guide to the city you live in or why you love it so much
56. Restaurant/Theme park/iconic place review - Review somewhere you've been.
57. Favourite travel apps/sites - Show your go-to apps and websites related to travel.
58. Up-coming trip(s) - Write about an up-coming trip and how you're planning for it.
59. Experiences - Write about some experience, good or bad, that you've had abroad.
60. Why you love to travel - Write about how you got the travel bug.
Hope these blog post ideas help you if you're stuck in a rut with blogging, I know I've used many of them in the past to tide me over while I think of posts to write, if all else fails reading other blogs can be a great help. I often seen posts that give me ideas and inspiration.
Do you have any other post ideas?