I love to travel, I'm sure it is pretty clear from my newest Wanderlust tattoo and my many posts about travelling so when I saw that there was a travel tag I just had to join in!
I got tagged in the travel tag by the lovely Katie from Katie Jan Online.
There are 11 questions and then you tag other bloggers to answer to 11 questions you ask...
1. What is the one thing you can not travel without?
I can't travel without my DSLR, I recently went to Cyprus without it as it was a clubbing holiday and it could have got stolen and it honestly felt like someone had stolen my right arm (I'm right handed) there were so many times I needed it for that perfect crystal clear picture.
2. What is your favourite city in the UK?
I've travelled the world but not been to many cities in the UK. I live in London so I'd have to biased and say London, there is always something to do in London. You can read my three reasons I love London post here.
3. Where was the first country you travelled to?
My first country was The Virgin Islands. Not many people can say they travelled so long haul on their first ever holiday. I'm lucky to have family live there and we stayed with them for three weeks when I was little. I can't remember a great deal but I have little flash backs and the island is beyond beautiful. We went a few years after a disaster and they were still rebuilding the island but what I remember it was still beautiful.
4. Who is your favourite travel partner?
I've travelled with so many different friends but my mum will always be my travel partner. I doubt I'll travel with her this year but I love that sense of protection with my mum and love the fact we experience things together, the woman who gave me this life is there by my side seeing how happy the world is making me.
5. Beach or pool?
Pool 100%, I can't stand sand! The girls and I went to Nissi Beach and we all turned around and said to each other 'never again' I can't stand the sand when I get wet and when it's super hot the sand burns your feet. I'd rather be at the pool with my music and a fancy cocktail.
6. Do you prefer a relaxing holiday or an lots of activities?
I like a mixture of both, I couldn't be on holiday and do nothing but sit at the pool all day, I like to have a balance of exploring and relaxing. I work hard for all the holidays I have and I need the relax but I want to see what the country has to offer.
7. Where is your favourite country you have ever been?
This is hard, but I'd have to say America. I think it's because I feel like in my whole life time I could never conquer all of it. I love the fact they speak English, everyone is so friendly and welcoming and just feels like a happier England.
8. What is your preferred way of travelling?
I like to travel by air, I went to Amsterdam, France and Belgium by coach and it just takes far too long and I get bored. I'd rather a quick flight somewhere.
9. What is the first thing you pack?
I'm not really sure, my clothes I guess but with my hand luggage it will always be my camera, chargers and change of clothes for the flight/when I land.
10. What is your dream holiday destination?
Bora Bora - I know it's a little cliche but I'd love to go, I want to wake up every morning and see the fishes under my feet and go diving and have two weeks of pure relaxation and pampering. I think this would be my honeymoon destination and it would clearly cost more than the wedding!
11. What is your favourite holiday memory?
I have so many memories and they're all so different from family holidays to girls party holidays. I think my favourite memories are the friends I make while I'm abroad on my girls holidays, some of which I still talk to on Facebook now. The funny drunken pictures and the questions of 'what happened last night?' in the morning.
Vicky at Victoria Earls
Zara at TheLipstixxDiaries
Tori at Tori Talks
Aoife at AoifeWeefa
Catherine at Miss Catherine Ward
Lynn at lynnjochaney
Nicky at La Joie de Livres
Shannon at Sixth Skyline
Laura at Elle Regard
Cátia at Geekly Chic
1. What countries have you already visited?
2. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no object where are you going and why?
3. Have you got any holidays/trips planned for 2015?
4. Do you prefer mass tourism or do you prefer independent travel?
5. Three travel tips that you live by
6. What travel websites do you use?
7. Where is your dream destination?
8. One country/destination you'd never visit again and why?
9. Why should people travel to your home town? Any tips?
10. How do you deal with long plane journeys?
11. Hostel or hotel?
If you're not tagged feel free to tag yourself and leave your links so I can see your replies!