|Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner*|
I took this picture about two minutes after applying it to my right eye and as you can see it is pretty much dried already.
I have to say I was really impressed with this liner, it was much better than what I expected and at only £2.99 it is a complete steal!
I'm not really sure what to say about this liner other than the fact I really like it and I plan on using it till I know how to use it correctly.
- Cheap, value for money
- Long lasting, all day.
- Glides on smoothly
- Dries quickly, within a three minute stopping that annoying smudge on the top of your eyelid
- One stroke application, no need to keep going over it
- It is a bold black, unlike some I have used
- Along with the pro of it being long lasting, I found it hard to take off with make-up wipes.
- The next day it did sting a little.
| Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Youtube |
* I got this item free in a goodiebag from AX PARIS, I did not buy this item myself.