|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5|
Today's retailer in my 'five wants under £20' is ASOS. I adore ASOS Curve, I've been a fan for a while now and I love the fact they have so many plus-size brands under one roof. I decided to stick to ASOS/ASOS curve items instead of branching out to all the different brands they stock and there were my faves. I actually wish I had the money to just buy everything. It's a hard life being a student!
1. Open Triangle Double Cuff Bracelets: £12 - I've got a bit of a thing for bracelets at the moment, I'm growing a bit of a collection. These are super cute.
2. Tunic T-Shirt with I Don't Need LA Print: £16 - Who needs LA? I don't ;) I lied, I wish I was in LA right now! I love this tee so much.
3. High Waist Legging in Disco Rib: £18 - I have a few pairs of disco leggins and a girl can never have too many. I don't have any ribbed ones and these look super cool.
4. Legging With High Waist In Shimmer Disco: £16 - Same as above. I love disco leggings, they complete so many outfits and look great with a peplum top. I really want this pair.
5. T-Shirt with Champagne Foil Print: £18 - I wish I lived a champagne lifestyle but truth be told my student budget barely stretches to cava but I love this tee, so cute! I really like the colour too. Perfect for a lazy day/ dress down day.
Do you have any wants with ASOS?