|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Today's retailer is Forever 21+, they have to be my favourite plus-size store ever. I love the concept behind Forever 21+, I feel like they don't care about standards. They make bikinis, short shorts, crop tops and all other things that most people would say "you're too fat to wear" and I love that. I'm 21 not 91 I want to look sexy and wear what everyone else is wearing!
1. Stone Washed Denim Dress: £19 - I've been wanting a denim dress for a while now and this one is perfect, I love the length and I really want it, like now!
2. Fit & Flare Scuba Knit Dress (Pink): £15 - I'm a massive fan of fit & flare dresses as they're like skater dresses & a line dresses and they flatter me so well, I love hot pink so this is perfect for me. I know I'd get this dress from other retailers for double the price so to me this is super cheap too.
3. Zippered Knit Leggings: £12 - I've been looking at these online for a while now and I really want them, they're not very good for this hot weather but they're perfect for Winter.
4. I Glow Graphic Tank: £12 - I love this, 'I don't sweat, I glow' I love summer but being a larger lady summer does not love me so this would be perfectly funny.
5. Mesh Tokyo Graphic Top: £12 - I have a thing for mesh tops at the moment, I don't want to get my tummy out but love the fact it still shows a little flesh, it is totally on trend at the moment and love it.
Have you got any wants from Forever 21?