With less than a week until Christmas Day I wanted to join in with The Christmas Tag - I spotted it on the lovely Sarah's blog (Mumx3x). I am a massive Christmas fan, more than ever this year, everyone at work keeps telling me to stop being so golly and excited but if you've seen the film elf - that's me everyday in December. I'm actually enjoying the Christmas songs at the airport, I love the fact we have a charity Christmas jumper week at work (I've had a different jumper/top everyday) and I'm loving the fact the passengers are in a better mood as they're flying home for Christmas.
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE(S)?This is super hard for me to stick to just a couple, I could have a list as long as my arm but my number one favourite Christmas film is Elf, I think because I can relate to the childish happiness and joy that Christmas brings. I also love Frozen, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Arthur Christmas and Jingle All the Way.
2. DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?Since I've become an adult it's more Christmas afternoon once I've got my butt out of bed, sometimes it's around midnight on Christmas Day, it all depends. I always open one gift on Christmas Eve though.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A WHITE CHRISTMAS?I believe so but I can't actually remember - Even when it snows in the UK it's very rare that the snow hits London.
4. WHAT MADE YOU REALISE THE TRUTH ABOUT SANTA?I'd have to ask my mum on that one but I believe a family friend's daughter told me because she was a few years older than me and wanted to upset me.
5. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA’S REINDEER?Rudolph of course, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet and I give up on the rest. How many reindeer are there? Why can I not remember the song right now? Once I'm done here I'm off to listen to the song haha
6. WHAT IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVOURITE HOLIDAY FOOD/SWEET TREAT?We have a few things that we mainly get around Christmas time like Celebrations, After Eights, Walnut Whips and Pringles - I do love Pringles at Christmas, the stores normally sell them for 99p/£1 rather than the normal £2 price tag they seem to have.
7. BE HONEST: DO YOU LIKE GIVING GIFTS OR RECEIVING GIFTS BETTER?Birthdays are when I'm selfish and love receiving gifts - Christmas is a time for giving. I'm a lot more limited on who I buy for these days so money is tight and now I work full time I know the value of money and won't be wasting it on people. I love picking up silly things that no one would think of and that makes people laugh.
8. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM PLACE TO VISIT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON?New York of course, isn't that most peoples? I think Home Alone plays a part in that - I'd love a white Christmas with lights and loads of shopping.
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG?Oh, this is hard but I'll always love "Santa Baby" and "Last Christmas".
10. DO YOU MAKE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS? DO YOU STICK TO THEM?I do sometimes but I've stopped now because I never stuck to them.
11. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SCENT?Mulled wine, Spiced orange, red apples. I do love a good Christmas candle
12. AS A KID WHAT WAS THE ONE (CRAZY, WILD, EXTRAVAGANT) GIFT YOU ALWAYS ASKED FOR BUT NEVER RECEIVED?I can't actually remember, I always got what I wanted because I never really asked for too much.
13. WHAT’S THE BEST PART ABOUT CHRISTMAS FOR YOU?If you asked me a couple of years ago I'd say having the time off work but because I now work at the airport and people travel ON CHRISTMAS DAY (who knew!?) I don't get much time off at Christmas anymore so the best part for me is actually spending a day (Christmas day or Boxing day) with my mum where I can chill out, eat loads and watch TV.
I now tag all of my readers, feel free to fill out the tag and post them on your blog, or you can answer some of the questions below in the comment box.
What do you love most about Christmas?