|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8|
1. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 100ml - £79: I love this perfume so much and I really want a new bottle but it costs far too much *cries*
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color (Red Carpet) - £20: I've heard so many amazing reviews on Bobbi Brown's Matte Lippy and red carpet is my favourite shade. I'd love to try it out.
3. NARS Total Replenishing Eye Cream 15ml - £38: I've got terrible dark circles under my eyes and I'd love to try and fix that. I love NARS as a brand so this product is likely to do the job.
4. Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot Aroma Reed Diffuser - £39: I love diffusers at the moment and orange is one of my favourite smells.
5. Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil sulfate free shampoo 200ml - £23: I have to use sulfate free shampoo as I get a really itch scalp if I use it and it's super hard to find. I've recently heard a lot about Bumble & Bumble so I'd love to try this out.
6. Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil conditioner 200ml - £25: I don't tend to buy shampoo and conditioner together as I go for a cheap and cheerful conditioner but why not try them both out?
7. Christian Louboutin Bengali Velvet Matte Lip Colour - £60: I'll be honest, I want this just because of the packaging! How cool is it? Christian Louboutin never fails to amaze me! I love the shade and I'd probably never use it as I'd just look at it all day but for me, this is perfection!
8. Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette - £38: I've wanted Naked 3 since the day it came out, have I got it yet? No I've not. I just can't warrant £38 on an eyeshadow palette but I've seen the reviews, the looks and I want it more and more each day, I blame the v/bloggers!
What luxury beauty products are you dreaming about right now?