My bucket list has been a major focus on my blog the past 6+ months as it's something I'm really passionate about. If you're yet to see anything to do with my bucket list, I have a list of 30 Things Before I Am 30 and 21 of which I wanted to do before I turned 22. I turned 22 on the 27th September and I only completed 8 of my 21 things. I'd say the 8 that I completed were the most important to me but I'm a little disappointed in myself for not getting more done. Some were actually harder to do than I expected. I've been working nearly everyday, I had two holidays and now I'm back at university so I really haven't had the time to do some of them.
I decided to give myself a little extra time and now I want to complete them before 1st January 2016.
1. Lose weight (35kg)
3. Bury the hatchet with someone
5. Do something 'out of character'
6. Meet another famous person (not a Z-lister)
7. Go on a road trip (UK)
8. Conquer one of my fear (spiders, bees/wasps, insects, bacteria)
10. Be a tourist in my own city (London)
11. Travel to at least 3 European countries in a year
12. Go to ICE bar/hotel (UK or Sweden)
14. Travel to at least two Scandinavian/Nordic countries
15. Make a difference to someone's life
20. Have one day with no mobile/laptop, kick it old school
21. Read 4 books in a month
I'm not sure I'll be able to complete them all by January, some will be hard to fit in around university and work but I'm going to try my hardest to go on a road trip up North sometime in November and in December I'm going to try and have a cheeky two/three day trip, whatever has the cheapest flights and hotel, I'm pretty easy when I travel alone as I want to see the world, there isn't a country I'd say no to. I've been lucky enough to visit Cyprus and Iceland so I've only got one more European country to visit. I want to visit London Zoo soon so I'll be being a tourist in my own city soon too and I'm very far off from my weight lose goal but I'll be happier conquering a fear and doing something out of character.
Have you had a bucket list this year? Have you marked off anything on your bucket list?